Why Choose Pre-engineered Steel Buildings?
No matter the size of your project or the type of building you need, prefabricated steel buildings save you time and money without sacrificing quality or performance. Steel buildings go up faster and require less manpower to erect than wood frame buildings, saving you on labor costs. Since it is a manufactured product, there is less waste compared to traditional construction, so you save on material costs. Plus, steel buildings have a lower initial cost than traditional wood frame structures because the steel is lighter and costs less to ship than wood. Since steel buildings are fire resistant, purchasing a steel building could save you up to 30 percent on your building insurance premiums.
Our highly experienced team of engineers can design the steel building that’s right for you whether you need a basic shop, a commercial building or a special use structure requiring large open spaces. Our designs are guaranteed to meet your needs as well as your local building code requirements.
The strength and durability of steel make prefab steel buildings “lifetime structures.” They can withstand all types of weather and with the proper roofing and cladding maintenance will easily last a hundred years or more. Steele’s strength also makes it the only material available that can easily accommodate structures with large, unencumbered spaces of up to 300 feet like arenas and religious use buildings.
Top 10 Reasons To Choose Steel
1. Based on a cost comparison of all the available building materials on the market, steel is the most cost effective.
2. Steel can withstand all types of weather and is fire resistant.
3. Because it is fire resistant, a pre-engineered steel building can cost up to 30 percent less to insure than a traditional building.
4. Steel buildings require very little maintenance and upkeep and are considered lifetime structures.
5. Only steel has the strength and physical properties needed to safely build structures that require large open spaces such as community centers, industrial buildings, religious facilities and arenas.
6. Steel’s properties enable designers to create buildings with a clear span of up to 300 feet, giving designers the ability to create large, column-free spaces and to satisfy complicated space designs with open floor plans.
7. They are quicker and easier to build than other forms of construction, saving you on labor and reducing the expensive wait for occupancy.
8. Pre-engineered steel buildings are easily designed to meet local building codes and environmental regulations.
9. Each prefabricated steel building is made to order to your unique specifications and arrives ready to assemble. Like a life-size erector set, your materials arrive on site pre-fitted, pre-cut, pre-drilled, pre-punched and pre-welded.
10. Steel buildings do not have to look like faceless warehouses. Our exterior options give your new steel structure the ability to mimic brick, stucco or stone. Each of these cladding styles also comes in a variety of colors, empowering you to create a structure that beautifully reflects its purpose and personality.